Thursday, June 4, 2015

Darn that Bruce Jenner!

I can't go to any internet site without having Bruce Jenner's picture flashed at me!  1, I don't care, and 2, I don't want to see it.  I hate that this is the best thing the news media has to write about.  I am sorry to say, I do not believe he is a "hero".  I do believe he has some deep emotional and psychological issues.  I do not believe God made a mistake.  He was born a male because that's just what was intended.  I cannot enter the mindset of someone who thinks they are another gender.  Does he even know the emotional impact of this on his family?  I fear this will have long-lasting effects on his kids. 
And then I begin to wonder weird things.  If you felt like you were a woman trapped in a man's body, and you married a woman, were you gay?  If you were a man, and changed to a woman, will you be attracted to men now?  And does that make your before-change self gay?  And if you remove your male "parts" and have female "parts" added, what does your brain think?  How are your neurotransmitters affected?  Your body is still "hardwired" as a man.  It just doesn't make any sense to me at all. 
And though I disagree with his decision, it was, in fact, his decision to make.  But to give him an award for making that decision is absurd!  And to bump out other people who have truly overcome great obstacles in order to give him an award just goes over the top.  I suppose it's a good thing I don't work in the media - I am sure I would be fired for giving my opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment