Friday, October 18, 2013

Let's plead insanity

So I heard on the news that the movie theater shooter is expected to plead insanity. DUH!! Of course he's insane. People don't just shoot random people when there's nothing wrong with them. But he was sane enough to get a gun, load that gun, sneak into the theater unnoticed and operate that gun. I am not sure what defines an insanity plea, but I don't believe that fellow is entitled to use it. If you commit a violent crime and there are witnesses who saw you do it, and there is no doubt you did it, you should have that speedy trial and be hanged the following day. Publicly. I don't work so my tax dollars can pay to house people like him. I don't care if he has three meals a day, or gets outside time or TV time - he gave up his civil rights when he committed that crime. Our justice system is totally screwed up!

No comments:

Post a Comment